Eastway Engineer wins AbbVie Contractor award 2017
Congratulations to our engineer Edicson Santiago Bonilla Diaz who won a contractor award on Monday 20th November from AbbVie Ireland. The award was presented by AbbVie and all at Eastway are very proud of Edicson's achievement. Well done!
Our international team expands!
We are delighted to welcome Condition Monitoring Engineer, Maria Bonilla Diaz to our engineering team. Maria, originally from Venezuela, has been living and working in Chile for the last numbers of years, before relocating to Ireland to join Eastway this month.
New Team Member
Following our recent recruitment we are pleased to announce the newest addition to our team in Ireland. Daniel McSweeny started with us in July 2017 and will be based out of our Limerick office. We would like to take this opportunity to welcome Daniel to the company.
This position has now been filled.
Eastway are recruiting a Condition Monitoring Technician.
Eastway Technical Consultants are an engineering consultancy specialising in Condition Monitoring (also referred to as Predictive Maintenance, PdM) and our head office is in Limerick, Ireland.
The company is looking to expand its technical team based in Limerick and have a current vacancy for a Condition Monitoring technician. The vacancy is a full-time specialised position and is an ideal opportunity for the right candidate to progress their career. Training and mentoring are a core part of the company’s ethos and extensive training will be provided.
- Mechanical and electrical equipment testing and evaluation in order to reduce client machine downtime
- Office-based technical data analysis, i.e. vibration frequency and thermal analysis
- Client maintenance report preparation
- Liaising with client personnel on-site
- FETAC certified mechanical or electrical trade qualification
- Minimum 5 years industrial maintenance experience
- Very good technical ability
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & similar software packages
- Candidate who also holds an Ordinary degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
- in addition to their trade qualification
- Candidate with experience in condition monitoring
- Candidate with experience in the manufacturing environment
- VA Level I / Level II BINDT certification
- TA Level I / Level II BINDT certification
The successful candidate will fulfil the above requirements and be an energetic and eager to learn individual.
All further training will be provided.
We welcome applications from suitably qualified dynamic persons.
To apply please forward a CV with cover letter to Elaine Berkery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Eastway are delighted to welcome a new staff member to our Condition Monitoring Team. Noel O'Connor joined us in June 2016. This new position is based in our European Headquarters in Limerick, Republic of Ireland.
Noel is currently gaining experience across our technical services in:
- Vibration Analysis,
- Leakage Management,
- Electrical Services and