Online Vibration Analysis and Remote Monitoring
How it works
Eastway's Online Vibration Monitoring and Remote Analysis service is offered through the ERM Safeguard System. Developed by Eastway's top engineers, ERM Safeguard has the potential to revolutionise how your plant manages its Condition Monitoring.
The ERM Safeguard Module is permanently installed in close proximity to the machine with sensors attached. The Safeguard system includes the following features:
- Constantly analyzes and monitors
- Logs overall and analysis data
- Automated notifications
- Live secure data display
- Independant of customer networks
- Range of networking options
- Modular and scalable
- Remote expert analysis
- Full support during setup and operation
"Excellent Service. I’m am very happy with the services provided by Eastway Technical Consultants. They are always a pleasure to deal with."
The ERM Safeguard provides benefits similar to vibration analysis but at an enhanced level due to quality, frequency and speed of data collection and analysis.
- Total Machine Reliability
- ERM products and processes allow you to monitor and measure your machines' condition. So you can always count on the reliability of your machine.
- Eliminate Machine Failure
- Machines only fail when there is a problem. ERM products and processes can eliminate or detect 99% of machine failure modes.
- Effective and Efficient Maintenance
- Plan and execute preventative measures based on expert analysis to avoid machine breakdowns and increase the reliability of your machines.
- Extend Machine Lifetime
- Effective failure mode monitoring and prevention will increase machine lifetime from the current average of 3-5 years to 9 years.
- Increase Production and Profits
- Reiliable machinery, no failures, effective, efficient maintenance and maximised machine lifetime means more production and a siginifcant increase in your company's bottom line.
The Safe Guard system can be applied to all rotating machinery. The level and pattern of the vibration of the machinery tells us about the internal condition of the rotating components. If a fault is emerging in a machine the components will vibrate in characteristic ways.
Faults that can be detected:
- Bearing - wear, fatigue, defects and improper lubrication
- Fan imbalance
- Misalignment - shaft, components and couplings
- Looseness - component and machine
- Pump impellar - issues and wear
- Lubrication - insufficiant lubrication and contamintation
- Mounting issues
Contact Bernard today to find out more - firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +353 61 203933
ERM Safeguard current customer list includes the following sectors:
- Food & Beverage
- Medical & Medical Device
- Power & Energy
- Mining & Materials
- Data Centers
- Banking Facilities
- Office Centers
- Hospitality facilities
- Water Treatment Plants
- Railway Systems