Energy Management Services
Steam System Services
An Eastway Steam System Audit may include:
Steam trap survey to investigate:
- Steam trap operation and calculation of associated cost of losses
- Correct trap applications, i.e. Positioning, function, size and loa
Control, flow-metering and distribution survey to verify:
- Control system
- Correct pipe sizing
- Boiler efficiency audit, which includes:
- Feed water tank and condition survey
- Boiler efficiency inspection
Voltage and Current Monitoring
Voltage & Current monitoring systems are one of the key factors within energy management. The purpose of Voltage & Current monitoring is to give the customer a greater understanding of their energy consumption by:
- Identifying underlying factors which impact upon consumption
- Setting appropriate targets that will allow review of overall energy performance.
This will subsequently enable a company to identify avoidable energy waste or other opportunities to reduce consumption. It will provide a baseline of current energy usage which in turn highlights opportunities forimprovements in driving energy management forward.
Eastway Voltage and Current Monitoring Services include:
- Voltage & Current monitoring sensor installation
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Consultation and recommendations on large energy users and waste areas within a plant
Heat Energy Loss Survey
Eastway’s energy loss surveys use a combination of thermography & ultrasonic technologies to identify & quantify energy losses from large processes and operations on site.
These can be applied to:
- steam heating pipelines
- compressed gas systems
- refrigeration pipelines, boilers
- hot water systems
- building infrastructure.
- Non-intrusive on site survey
- A post survey report
- Details of all energy loss areas identified
- Estimated repair costs vs Return on Investment (ROI).
- Highlighted recommendations and procedures for reducing and maintaining energy efficiency within the inspected areas